It’s a epidemic trend to use smart phones to send messages, make phone calls, or even make video calls to make closer connections with relatives as well as friends, especially for those who live far away from home. Nevertheless, will you feel the pain concerning about the high communication expenses? To save more fees you’d better purchase a communication pack just as the guidance says below.
Communication Packages of T-Mobile Introduction
For customers who use smart phones, you are able to purchase a communication package online and then activate it. If you haven’t got a smart phone yet, you can purchase one at T-Mobile and then select a pack which doesn’t require credit check at all for yourself or your family members. There are two selections for you to choose:
- Single Line: Starting from $50 per month with 500MB included, you can also choose the package of $60 per month with 2.5GB and the $70 per month pack containing unlimited high speed data.
- Family Plan: You can add up to 4 lines altogether. The basic package with 500MB included for 2 lines values $80 per month. The most expensive package is for 4 lines to use unlimited high speed date every month which will be $120. You can select the suitable pack for your family depending on your own demand.
- Enter the website www.tmobile.com/activation (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page).
- Click on the pink “GET STARTED” button.
- Select your service type between “Family” and “Individual”.
- Click on the package you need and it will turn into pink. Then, click on “SELECT THIS PLAN AND SHOP FOR A PHONE” located at the right side of your screen.
- If you want to buy a new phone, click on “Shop for a phone”.
- Choose your favorite phone, and activate the plan you when you receive it.
- Otherwise, click on “Use your own phone”.
- Using your own phone means that you need to purchase a new SIM card which is bound with the plan you purchased.
- T-Mobile Prepaid Phone Set up and Activate Website
- Official Site of T-Mobile – www.t-mobile.com
- T-Mobile Prepaid Phone Help Website