Partner with Citibank, T-Mobile is delivering T-mobile Value Visa Prepaid Card to customers and help them make easy online payments and redeem their rewards. These rebate cards are offered on certain cellphones and usually range from $50 to &100. If you ever purchased handsets with T-Mobile, you may receive one of these prepaid debit cards.
T-mobile Value Visa Prepaid Card Instructions
When you receive a T-mobile Value Visa Prepaid Card, you may register your card first.
- Go to www.t-mobilevaluecard.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) and log in to your account first. Enter your username and password to activate the card online. You can access and manage your account. The customer service for cardholder may come from Citibank or Young America based on the service you are inquiring for.
- You can select your language preference between English, Spanish and French at the top right of the page.
- Click “Register your card now”.
- Enter the 16 digit number on the front of your card and the security code on the back of your card at the end on the signature panel.
- Once your card is activated, you can view your balance and transaction history online.
- If you have a reward code, you can activate it from the link above.
You can always dial the customer service number on the back of your card and follow the prompts to make the most of your card. You should have your 16-digit T-Mobile prepaid Visa card number at hand when calling.
T-mobile Value Visa Prepaid Card Services Team will never contact you by phone, email or text message for your card information, like your card number or PIN (if you have one) unless you contact them first. For more information please visit Security Center.