Want to redeem your AT&T Rewards online or just check the rewards status and eligibility? As an AT&T customer, you can do all those things in the AT&T reward center. More than that, you have a chance to know rewards process, how you can earn great savings and more. All you need to do is to access your account at first.
AT&T Rewards Center Access Instruction
Visit www.att.com/rewardcenter (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the target page), enter the Redemption ID or Confirmation Number, or account number and zip code to access your account. Please note that in order to redeem rewards for different products here, you need to log in the associated account separately and accordingly.
- For AT&T U-verse Rewards, enter your U-verse account number;
- For AT&T High Speed Internet Direct Rewards, enter your AT&T High Speed Internet Direct account number;
- For AT&T DIRECTV Rewards, enter your AT&T DIRECTV account number;
- For AT&T Wireless Rewards, enter your AT&T Wireless telephone number;
- For all other Rewards, enter your AT&T home billing telephone number.
After accessing your account online, you will see a list of rewards available for you. You can redeem them online, print paper rebate forms when applicable or check the status of any rewards you have redeemed.
- Activate your service and maintain it active for 30 days.
- Receive a redemption letter in your mail.
- Log in to att.com/rewardcenter and complete the easy online redemption steps.
- Receive rewards via your mail within 4-6 weeks from completed reward redemption
- Activate your reward card online for use with the card number and PIN.
For more detailed information about card activation, you can refer to AT&T Reward Visa Prepaid Card.
It is easy to redeem your reward, check your reward status and view reward eligibility and refer your friends, family and colleagues to AT&T at www.att.com/rewardcenter.