Do you often go shopping at Nordstrom? If you do, applying for a Nordstrom credit card is a wise decision because it can bring you great convenience and flexibility. Besides, you can also enjoy rewards points, complimentary services and privileged access. The Nordstrom Credit Services Online Account Access is the right place to manage your Nordstrom credit and debit card account online. Take a few minutes to sign up and you can check account activities, pay bills, view rewards, etc. Click www.nordstromcard.com in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to register and log in to your Nordstrom credit card account.
Nordstrom Credit Card Online Services Guide
Customers can get 2 points per net dallar spent at Nordstrom on your Nordstorm credit or debit card. Every 2,000 points earns you a $20 Nordstrom Note to spend on anything at Nordstrom. In addition, you’ll enjoy benefits and privileged access.
If you want to sign up for Online Account Access, you need to apply for a Nordstrom card at Nordstrom cards center beforehead. Follow these steps below to sign up online account.
- If you have a Nordstrom credit or debit card, begin with the “Enroll Now” section to the right.
- Enter your account number and name on card. Please note that you have to enter your name exactly as it appears on your card including any special characters or punctuation.
- Click on “Submit” to continue.
- Follow the instructions to sign up Online Account Access. Once you have completed enrollment, you will receive a confirmation code in your email box to finalize your registration.
- When you have signed up, you can visit this page to sign in by entering your user name and password during your next visit. Then click on “Submit” button to continue.
If you forget your password, input your user name and email address and answer the verification message to reset your password. If you have problems, please call 1-866-491-7860 for help or refer to FAQs.
Register and log in to your Nordstrom credit card account at www.nordstromcard.com.