Epix is not only a cable TV channel, but also a VOD service on your set-top box and a website with movies. It is committed to delivering the most expansive online collection of movies. If you subscribe to Epix from your television provider, you can view EPIX on your TV, on VOD, on the internet, plus a variety of devices. Now click www.epixhd.com/activate in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to activate your devices and discover more.
Activate Epix App on Your Devices Instructions
You can access EpixHD.com only if you are located in the United States or behind a Proxy that terminates in the United States. Currently Epix app is available for the PS3, Xbox 360, iOS device, Roku, Kindle Fire and Android 2.1 or later device.
After downloading Epix app on your device (refer to Reference Link 3), you need to follow the steps listed below the first time you use the app.
- Select the movie you want to watch and you’ll be prompted for a 6-digit code.
- Visit www.epixhd.com/activate. Sign in Epix by selecting your TV provider from the drop-down list or using your free trial, which can be signed up to from the same page.
- Log in with your provider credentials. You will see the Devices tab on the page. Select the type of device you want to add and the 6-digit code will appear.
- Enter the code on your device and now you can enjoy your Epix streaming.
- The 6-digit code is valid for only an hour or you need to get a new one.