Hulu Plus app offers thousands of movies and TV shows that you can watch instantly on your gaming consoles or other devices. You can try Hulu Plus one week free or subscribe to the service at $7.99/month with limited advertising. If you are a Hulu Plus subscriber, you are entitled to two methods to log in to your account. Let’s see how you can do it.
Activate Your Hulu Plus App Instructions
When you first launch Hulu Plus, you’ll be asked whether you are a Hulu Plus subscriber. If you are not one, you can use its one-week free trial or view only a sampling of videos within the app. To use Hulu Plus on your device, you must first log in to the device network and then to your Hulu Plus account.
Two methods to log in to Hulu Plus:
- Use the on-screen keyboard. Enter your email address and password to log in.
- Activate Hulu Plus on your devices at www.huluplus.com/activate (Click the link in the Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly). The activation code is already provided on the Activate This Device page.
- Visit the activation site shown on your computer. Sign in using your email and password.
- Enter the device activation code displayed on your TV screen and click “Activate”.
- Your device will then be automatically logged in to your Hulu Plus account.
If you are using Apple TV, you can choose the “Purchased through iTunes? Restore” button to log in with your Apple ID on condition that your Hulu Plus subscription is being billed through the iTunes store.
Any questions on Hulu Plus activation? Go to Hulu Help Center from Reference Links below or leave your comments here and see if any other users got the answers.