Sprint has provide customers with various Prepaid phone projects and choices. If you’ve got a Sprint Prepaid phone and need the network, go to sprint.com/prepaidactivate in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to activate your Sprint Prepaid phone and enjoy better digital life.
Sprint Prepaid Phone Activation Instructions
In these next several steps, you’ll set up your Sprint Prepaid phone, choose a plan and make your first payment:
- Visit sprint.com/prepaidactivate
- Choose the situation at best describes you: I’m a new customer and I want to activate my Sprint Prepaid phone, I want to switch my number from another company to Sprint Prepaid, I’m a current customer and I want to swap Sprint Prepaid phones, or I’m a parent or a guardian activating a phone for someone under 13
- Check your coverage by entering your ZIP code, serial number of your Sprint Prepaid phone, and fill out the customer profile including your personal details and other required information
- Choose a plan for your Prepaid phone
- Pay for your plan online.
After you payment, Sprint will show you a welcome page that indicate the success of your activation.
If you have any questions or problems, go to Sprint Support Center for more instructions and guidance. Or contact Sprint by entering your ZIP and finding the closest Sprint store for help.