USPS career and employment information site provides information of USPS compensation and benefits, employment requirements, career development, USPS employees and sales, and marketing jobs.
- Visit USPS Career Page at www.usps.com/employment (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page).
- Click on ‘Search open jobs’ to see if there is a suitable job opening. Just enter the keywords, city, and zip code, then click on ‘Start’ to see the result.
- If you don’t have an eCareer Profile, you can click on ‘Start your eCareer profile’ link to create one. Enter your first name, last name, user name, password and email then click on ‘Register’.
- Visit USPS Careers page
- Click on Current USPS Employees
- Click on the link you wish to continue, and search for internal listings or bargaining unit reassignment
- Enter your employee ID and USPS PIN to login
Visit www.usps.com/employment to apply for a job in USPS.
- USPS Homepage – www.usps.com
- USPS Career & Employment Center –