If you are a BestBuy-aholic, the Best Buy Citi Credit Card is probably your priority. With it, you can get $5 back on every $100 Best Buy purchase. Additionally, buying whatever you want and paying over time are easily accessible. Better yet, numerous inclusive discounts and events are ready for you as well. In short, click www.bestbuy.com/creditcard in Reference Links at the bottom of the page for more Best Buy offers.
Apply for Your Best Buy Citi Credit Card
Best Buy Citi Credit Card not only enables you to easily make in-store and online purchases at Best Buy but also gives you plentiful opportunities to save more. With your Best Buy Citi Credit Card, you can get 2.5 points for every $1 Best Buy purchase and every 250 points can be redeemed for a $5 reward certificate. Besides, you can access exclusive discounts as well as events and the flexible financing program which means you can buy whatever you want and pay over time on every eligible $149 or up Best Buy purchase. If you join the My Best Buy rewards program, you may earn more as your card can act as a rewards card.
So, if you are 18 or older, just get ready your Social Security Number and a Driver’s License or Photo ID number to have a try.
- Enter www.bestbuy.com/creditcard and press the yellow button marked “APPLY NOW”.
- You are eligible to two ways to apply for your credit card. If you have a BestBuy.com account, just enter your email address and password then click “Sign In and Get Started” to proceed. Otherwise, press the “Get Started” button in the right part to continue.
- If you choose the latter option in the previous step, fill in your personal, financial and security information.
- You can choose to manage your credit card online and receive paperless statements as well as letters.
- After viewing all the Terms & Conditions, tick the corresponding boxes and hit “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions to finish the registration and your card will be mailed to you after a few days.
- If you would like to check your card application status, provide your date of birth, Social Security Number and zip code to make it by clicking on the “Check Application Status” link at www.bestbuy.com/creditcard.