Started in 1971 as a Seattle coffee bean roaster and retailer, Starbucks Corporation has expanded rapidly and has been the largest coffeehouse company in the world. Being a responsible company, Starbucks have been paying a lot of efforts in the aspects of community, ethical sourcing, environment and global responsibility activities. For those who are willing to work there, they provide you with opportunity to be more than an employee, but also a partner. Visit starbucks.com/careers (Click the link in Reference Link at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and find out more by yourself.
Working in Starbucks offers you gigantic possibilities to grow as a person, in your career and in your community. Aiming at connecting to something bigger, it’s a belief for them to inspire positive change in the world around us. For benefits to work in Starbucks, a wide range of perks, benefits and assistance would be offer for you and bonuses would be included as well. The company’s inclusive and diverse culture helps build a diverse workforce and increase competencies.
For veteran preparing to transition out of the service, a reservist, or a military spouse, Starbucks would offer you a chance working here and start your new life. Military veterans and spouses are quite welcomed because of the unique set of skills to serve fellow partners and communities better you bring. And Starbucks would help you submit the best application and get the right job. If currently you are a student who has a dream to earn a degree, Starbucks would help you get there. Starbucks College Achievement Plan is a program cooperated by Starbucks and Arizona State University, which enables you to receive 100 percent tuition coverage to earn a bachelor’s degree. Visit starbucks.com/careers and learn more if you are interested.
- Visit starbucks.com/careers
- In the middle of the page there are two alternatives for you: Work in Our Stores and Work in our Corporate Offices. Select the one you are more interested in.
- Select your preferred position the click the green button “Search”.
- A list of jobs would be shown. Click the respective title to view details or directly click “Apply” to apply for the job.
- Login is needed. Create an account if you are a new user.
- Starbucks Career Center – starbucks.com/careers
- Working at Starbucks – www.starbucks.com/careers/working-at-starbucks
- Starbucks College Plan – www.starbucks.com/careers/college-plan
- Starbucks Veterans – www.starbucks.com/careers/veterans