Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, offering benefit administration, human resource and retirement services for businesses of any size. With more than 60 years of experience, it has thousands of clients in more than one hundred countries. The ADP self service portal is a payroll service system which allows you to manage your account by yourself. Click protal.adp.com in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to enjoy ADP finance self service.
ADP Self Service Portal Registration Guide
You can enter your personal information into the ADP self service portal, set up direct deposits, view your pay statements, receive paycheck direct deposit among many other functions. All you need is to register an account and log in. To register an account,
- Click “First Time Users Register Here” link on the homepage.
- Enter your registration code. You can receive the code from your employer of ADP. If you do not have this information, please contact your company administrator. Click on “Next” button to continue.
- Your need to verify identity by providing your personal information including Social Security Number, birthday and more.
- Get your user ID and create a password.
- Select security questions and answers those questions.
- Enter your contact information.
- Enter activation code and then you need to review all the information you filled out and click on “Submit” button to finish the registration process.
With a user ID, you can log in directly from the homepage during the next time you visit. Click on the “User Login” button on the homepage, and enter your user name and password. Then you are taken to the Your Pay Statement Summary page. You can click on whichever statement you would like to view by date, or you can print statement or view another.
Once you have your user ID and password, use ADP Security Management Service to manage your account information, including updating your profile, changing your password, and adding or removing services.
Log in your ADP self service portal at portal.adp.com.