As a series of digital media player set-top box, Roku provides users with various channels. Both free and paid channels are available such as PBS, YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go, and so on. Once registered, users can add or remove different channels through the Roku Channel Store, manage their Roku account, and enjoy better services. Click roku.com/account in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to login or get registered.
Roku Account Registration Instructions
For those who have already registered at Roku, go to Roku Login page and sign in with your email and password. For those who’d like to create a Roku account and enjoy better services, the registration process is just simple and fast:
- Visit Roku Login page at roku.com/account
- Click “Create account” to be redirected to the registration page
- Enter your personal information: your first name, last name, email address, and password
- View the Terms and Conditions before clicking “Continue”
- Then you will be asked to choose your payment method. You can use choose from the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, and Paypal.
Please note that a Roku account is free, and you will only be charged if you choose to make a purchase.
If you have any questions, go to Roku Support Center to search for you problems or ask a question. You can also contact Roku via mail, email, or phone. Go to Roku Contact Us page, and choose the department you’d like to email; or write to Roku according to the provided address; or call Roku Customer Support hotline: 888-600-7658.
- Roku Official Site – www.roku.com
- Roku Login Page – roku.com/account
- Roku Support Center – support.roku.com/home
- Roku Contact Us Page –