When plugging a mouse or keyboard in a computer with no new device prompts, you must be frustrated and helpless. Don’t worry, you can download software and drivers for your Microsoft hardware anytime you wish at microsoft.com/hardware/downloads (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the target page). Upon completing the installment, you’ll get the most out of Microsoft devices.
Software and Drivers for Hardware Download Instructions
The whole process of searching and installing would only take you a few minutes. Simply follow the given steps for your best experiences ever with Microsoft hardware:
- Visit microsoft.com/hardware/downloads
- Enter your model in the blank and choose it from the provided menu
- Choose your using system in the new page
- Select your language preference in the drop-down menu at the right side
- Press “Download” below the diver or manual you need
- Install the downloaded the file
You can find software and drivers for all categories including mice, keyboards, desktop sets, gaming, headsets, webcams and more at this page. Microsoft also provides you with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, in which you can customize your Microsoft mouse and keyboard and create new shortcuts to simplify tedious tasks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Microsoft via phone, e-mail or online chat.