It’s rather harsh and challenging to manage the complicated corrections process as well as face the absence of a friend or a family member. Providing the corrections-related services, JPay makes the connections with the inmate and the fee transfer process for parole and probation easily. Whenever you need, you can seek help from the excellent round-the-clock customer service.
Connect Incarcerated Loved Ones Easily with JPay
To cushion your pressure at this special time, the dedicated JPay team would like to help you mainly in two aspects including the inmate services which make it possible and convenient to sent your care to the inmate, and the the parole & probation services which help your payment transferred quickly and accurately to your agency. Now visit www.jpay.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) to get more information about the services.
Find your inmate record online:
- Select the state, and enter the inmate ID number.
- Click on “Next” to proceed.
- If you don’t know the ID number, click on the “Don’t know the ID #?” to check it online.
- Send money: Select the send money service on the official website, and click on the “Get Started” at the bottom of the page. Log in with your email address and password entered. By your online account, you can send money to your inmate. Your funds will be available the next day.
- Send Emails: By sending emails which would be received in 48 hours by your inmate, you can attach a photo or record a 30-second VideoGram along with your letter. For each email, a “Stamp” is needed. It can be purchased online and at JPay kiosks in the correctional facility.
- Buy Media: You can buy a JP4 player for your inmate to play games, download songs and read and draft emails.
- Video Visitation: Schedule a visitation approved by your inmate’s facility firstly. With the webcam and a computer with appropriate capabilities, you can achieve a successful video visit. You can seek step-by-step help from JPay’s official website .
How to Make Payment by JPay
You need to establish a JPay account on the official website listed below firstly, and then you can use the account to transfer your payment with no processing cost for any funds sent to the JPay lockbox. You can use credit slips at the lobby and visiting areas in each correctional facility and on the Michigan Department of Corrections website. There are three ways to make payment by JPay:
- You can use your debit or credit card on the JPay official website listed below to make payments online.
- With cash, you can visit the nearest Moneygram Store located inside WalMart and CVS in person, and fill out an express form to make payment.
- You can also make phone calls at 1-800-574-5729 to JPay at any time.