With AT&T online billing system, you can easily get more things done online. More than that, it is more convenient to manage your AT&T account online at anytime, anywhere. Save your time and money without waiting in lines. Visit att.com/billing (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and know more information.
AT&T Online Billing Guide
With AT&T online billing, you can also improve your account control and record keeping, easily analyze bills and monthly spending to determine which data plan is the best for you. Of course, AT&T is using the latest technology to protect you and your account. You can not only pay wireless bills online, but also AT&T telephone, AT&T u-verse and AT&T broadband bills online. AT&T online billing is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For customer who used Self-Installation, billing will start once AT&T detects traffic on the line, or after seven days of shipping the Self-Installation Kit, whichever is earlier. For all other customers, billing will start after AT&T has completed the provisioning process and the service has been turned up.
The first bill you receive after service installation will include:
- Non-recurring charges for the installation and any CPE (customer premises equipment) you purchased.
- Any additional one-time charges, for example, DNS set-up fee.
Your monthly bill will include the following:
- A flat-rate monthly usage charge-the amount depends on the access speed you have contracted for. These charges are billed one month in advance.
- Charges for any options you have purchased, for example, DNS, managed option, etc.
- One-time charges. For example, installation, hardware, inside wiring, or service charges, such as bandwidth upgrades.