Coldwell Banker is a giant real estate service provider. Established 1906, it is the biggest and oldest real estate franchise system in North American. They really care where you live and how well you are sheltered. They also believe each home has their own stories. No matter what your need is, whether to buy a house or let out your spare apartment, Coldwell Banker will serve you well. Visit www.coldwellbanker.com/ (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) to explore for yourself.
Step to Step Guide to Find a Home
- Visit www.coldwellbanker.com/.
- Enter address, state, city, zip code and MLS in the search box.
- Then you will be directed to the webpage listed with all possible information.
- Choose “Advanced” in the utmost chart to make further selections. You may choose house for sale or rent, and may have a preference with the house of two bathrooms or bedrooms. It’s totally up to you.
- Click on the house and home you like, then the webpage will show you more pictures about its environment and settings.
- Click “Submit” on the right and then you have your reservations done. Coldwell Banker will contact you once they received the message.
You may notice that when you search, the webpage turn into a map of the place you search for. It’s not only the design of the webpage, also it’s meant to make your search behavior clear and concise.
Coldwell Banker Mortgage
On the right below part of the webpage of any house you’re into, you will see a Mortgage Calculator. You may calculate your mortgage fees by choosing loan of years, loan fees and so on.