TD Bank is offering a Reloadable Prepaid Visa Card named TD Connect Card to help you manage your money more efficiently. If you want to shop 24/7 wherever you see the Visa or NYCE logos, or pay bills online to save more time, or avoid ATM fee in both America and Canada, then I am sure you will fall in love with the TD Connect Reloadable Prepaid Card. TD Connect Card meet all of your requirements and even provides more benefits that you do not anticipate. Click tdbank.com/tdconnect (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and learn how to get your TD Connect Card by few steps.
- You can access to your funds and shop 24/7, loading your funds onto your card online directly from your paycheck, Government benefits check s or tax refunds.
- As long as Visa or NYCE are acceptable, you are able to use your card anywhere.
- It depends on you how much money will be loaded onto your card, so that you can control the amount of money you spend.
- Your money is safe and secure.
- No hidden fees.
- TD Connect Card is no a credit card, which means all you spend is the money you currently own, which also helps you to manage your money and eliminates overdraft fees.
- Visit tdbank.com/tdconnect.
- Click the red button “Find a TD Bank” at the top of the page. Or in the FAQs page, under the question “How do I purchase a TD Connect Card”, click “TD Bank location”.
- Your TD Connect Card will be issued on the spot, which can be used promptly.
You should notice that there is no fee to purchase a TD Connect Card, while a minimum of $25 on the card is a must at the time of purchase. You must be 18 years of age to purchase the card and each person is permitted to purchase one card. Changing your PIN will be suggested the first time you visit the TD Connect Card website.