Metlife MyBenefits is the online portal for employees to access their benefits information. It is more convenient and faster than the paper payroll. The little Snoopy icon of Metlife would let you learn about your benefits through your employer, give you helpful insights, tips and tools. Go to Myelife Mybenefits at www.metlife.com/mybenefits (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site) to make the most of your employee benefits now.
Metlife MyBenefits Guide
Metlife has life insurance, annuities, auto and home insurance, disability insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, dental insurance, investment and more for individuals, for business & institutions, for brokers & consultants. With a Metlife account, you can transfer and allocate funds, execute withdrawals, manage loans, review and update personal information, etc.
- Enter your company name.
- If the company name you entered has multiple matches, the system will give a drop-down list for you to choose the right employer you are working for.
- Click on the yellow “Submit” button and enter your user name and password to log in.
If your company name was not found, click “Cancel” and try again. If you continue to have problems, contact Metlife customer service at 877-963-8932.
Dental insurance center is a unique service from Metlife dental insurance benefits. If your company has covered this, you will be able to find a participating dentist, download a dental claim form and access Metlife oral health library tools and resources to help you make more informed choices about your oral health and dental insurance benefits.
- Metlife Employee Benefits Program Overview – www.metlife.com/individual/employee-benefits/index.html
- Metlife MyBenefits Login – www.metlife.com/mybenefits
- Metlife on Facebook – www.facebook.com/metlife
- Metlife on Twitter – twitter.com/MetLife