Nordstrom provides its team members with competitive pay, benefits and career opportunities. As an employee, you have a chance to easily view the related information online with the Nordstrom Employee Portal. All you need to do for login is a few input with your user name, employee number or LAN ID and password.
Nordstrom Employee Portal Intro
Nordstrom Employee Portal is aimed to offer Nordstrom team member convenience to view and manage their customized pay, benefits and career all in one place. Some examples are presented below.
- You can get a full picture of your current and history payslips here. Remember to review them carefully to make sure they are correct.
- Details about your employee discounts, extrinsic incentives, health insurance and other exclusive staff offers are also available in the Employee Benefits Summary Plan Description (SPD) here.
- Nordstrom values employees, so it hammers at hiring from within for nearly all positions. If targeting any openings you are interested, you can conveniently apply for them here. Even though you are not a Nordstrom insider, opportunities can still befall you as long as you would like to be part of the anchor store chain. Head for Reference Link 2 in the bottom of the page to search your favorite job and then apply for it.
- Apart from your personal resources, you are able to keep informed of events or notices about Nordstrom in the portal.
- Enter into the Nordstrom Employee Portal by clicking on www.mynordstrom.com.
- Enter your user name, employee number or LAN ID and password. Click “Login” to sign in to your account.
- As a new hirer, it may be your first-time log-in. Hit “New Hire” in the bottom right of the page or click on the link at Reference Link 3 below to find your entry.
- Follow the prompts to complete your first login. Then you will get a full picture of information on your pay, benefits, career and Nordstrom events.
Should you have any questions, resort to Ask HR feature in the portal or call 855-667-3947 to get solutions.