Have you subscribed to DirecTV? Do you happen to enjoy Pandora music stations on your TV? Not before you set up DirecTV. Soon after your setup, you are able to access this free music radio service to listen to your own music stations. Pandora is available on your phone, in your car, or in your home whenever you want. Learn how to access Pandora on DirecTV.
Access Pandora on DirecTV Instructions
How’s it feel to listen to your favorite Pandora music stations on DirecTV? As a DirecTV subscriber, you have the option to use your TV to access Pandora Internet Radio. You must have an HD DVR connected to the Internet.
- Press the MENU button on the remote and select Extras. Launch Pandora.
- Select Next on the welcome screen and get the activation code. Please stay on the screen until you finish setup.
- Visit www.pandora.com/directv (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) on your computer. Enter the activation code.
- Follow the steps to create a Pandora account or log in with an existing one.
- Once the confirmation message shows on your browser, the DirecTV device will automatically take you to your station list.
- Listen to your favorite music on DirecTV with Pandora Internet Radio.
- If you forgot your activation code, retrieve the code by going through the process above. If you’ve set up Pandora but are asked to activate it, enter the code and go through the set-up process again.
If you have a Pandora account before setup, all of the stations and customizations you’ve set up for Pandora on your computer will apply to Pandora on your TV.
Pandora set-up guide for Samsung and other devices are specified in the Reference Link 1. For additional questions, you can email Pandora in its Help Center, and remember you are always welcomed to leave your questions below or to talk about your Pandora experience.