Go to Chrome Settings
- Open your Chrome browser.
- On the right of your Chrome toolbar, click and select “Settings”.
Add New User
- Find “Users” section and click the “Add new user…” button.
- A pop-up window appears. Choose a picture and a name for the new user.
- Uncheck “Add desktop shortcut” option if you don’t want one.
- Click “Create” and a new window will appear with the new user’s Chrome account picture in the top left corner.
- You can now sign into Chrome with your Google account so that the bookmarks, apps, extensions, theme and browser settings will be automatically synced to the account.