Call a Contact 
- Launch Skype on your PC.
Tap to Select a Contact
- Tap the contact whom you want to call to in the contacts list.
Click the Arrow
- Click the arrow the arrow beside the green call button.
Add Phone Number 
- Click “Add phone number”.
- Enter the phone number in the field and click the tick icon when you complete entering phone number. The original “Call” button will turn to a “Call mobile” button.
Click “Call Mobile” Button
- Click the “Call mobile” button to make the phone call.
Call a Phone Number
- Launch Skype on your computer.
Go to “Call Phones” Page
- Click the telephone icon to go to the “Call phones” page. On that page you will see a dial pad.
Enter the Phone Number
- Enter the phone number you are going to dial.
Click dial button
- Click the green dial icon to make the phone call.