Access Settings Page
- Launch Chrome and click the menu button in the top right corner.
- In the menu list, select “Settings” to access Chrome Settings page.
Click “Show Advanced Settings”
- Find the “Show advanced settings” link at the bottom of the Settings page and click on it to extend more setting options.
Click Change Button
- Scroll down and find the Downloads section on the Settings page. 
- Click the Change button . A pop-up window will appear.
Select Download Location
- Select a location in your computer in the window and click OK button.