what is a Page
Facebook Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations and celebrities to share their stories and connect with people. Admin of pages can post stories, host events, add apps and do more on a page just like ordinary Facebook account holders can do in Timeline. People who like the Page will get Page updates in News Feed. You can create a Page from your account following the step-by-step instructions below. Before you move on, make sure that you are the official representative of the business, brand organization or celebrity.
Access Create Website
Enter Page Information
On the create page of Facebook Page, you can find six broad categories.
- Click on one of the six broad categories that you want to create.
- In the drop-down list, choose a sub-category under the broad category.
- Enter the name of your page.
- Check the “I agree to Facebook Pages Terms” check box.
- Click on the button.
Add Description 
- Enter description to your Page.
- Add a website to your Page. It can be your website, Twitter or other sites.
- Select if your Page is for a real entity.
Upload Profile Picture
- Click “Upload From Computer” and select a picture from your computer.
- Click “Import From Website” to select a picture from other website.
- After you Upload the picture click on “Save Photo” button.
Add to Favorites
Add Payment Methods
- Click on the and follow the instructions on the screen to add payment method.