Access Account Creating Page
Access Account Creating Page via Webpage
- Visit official Skype website via www.skype.com.
- Click the “Join Us” link in the top right corner of the page to enter the account creating page.
Access Account Creating Page via Software Interface
- Launch the Skype software on your PC.
- Click the “Create an account” link at the bottom of the software interface.
Fill in Account Information 
- Fill in the account information on the account creating page. 
- Click the green button at the bottom to continue.
By now, the account creating process has finished. But you still need to set up your account when you initially launch Skype.
Set up Account
- Launch the Skype app on your PC and click Continue on the initial set up page.
- Click “Test sound” and speak to your microphone to check your sound.
- Make sure you can see yourself at the video testing area on the screen and click “Continue” to go to the next step.
- Click “Continue” to add a profile picture. Or click “Add later” to skip.
- Click “Browse” to Browse your computer and select a picture. Or you can take a picture with the camera.
- Click “Use this picture” to confirm the picture you have selected. 
- Click “Start using Skype” to finish the set up process.