This article will guide you through the process of creating a Twitter account on a PC using a web browser.
- Visit the official website in a web browser by typing www.twitter.com in the address bar of the browser and then press the “Enter” key of your keyboard.
Click “Sign up”
- Find the “Sign up for Twitter” button in the right bottom of the Twitter website and click on the button .
- Enter related account information 
- Choose whether you would like to check the “Keep me signed in on this computer” box  and “Tailor Twitter based on my recent website visits” box. 
Click “Create my account”
- When you complete the input of your account information, click the “Create my account” button at the bottom.
Confirm Account 
- Log in to your email account which you used to create your Twitter account.
- Find the confirmation email Twitter sent you. Click on the “Confirm your account now” button or the link below the button to confirm your account.