This article will guide you through the process of creating a Twitter account on an iPad with the iPad version of Twitter app. Make sure that you have installed the Twitter app on your iPad.
- Tap the Twitter app icon on your iPad to access the app.
Click “Sign up”
- Find the “Sign up ” button on the screen and tap on it.
- Enter your full name, email, username and password and tap on the “Sign up” button. 
After tapping the “Sign up” button your Twitter account has been created. But you still need to set up your account to get it ready.
- Tap the “Find people you may know” button.
- You will see a pop-up asking for accessing your contacts, click “OK”. 
- Find the people you would like to follow and click on the “follow” button like this
You are ready to access your Twitter account on the iPad. Enjoy it.