What is a Group
You may want to share music only with those who know music as you do; you may want to share basketball videos only with those who love basketball as you do. A Group is such a space where you can connect with only that specific group of people. You can set up privacy options to decide how your group presents to different people on Facebook. The following is a step-by-step instructions on how to create a Group.
Sign in to Facebook
Visit www.facebook.com and sign in to Facebook with your username and password.
Click Create Link
- Click “Create Group” link located in the bottom left corner of your Facebook homepage.
Set up the Group
- Specify group name, member  and privacy setting and click on the “Create” button to create the group. You have three privacy options to choose from:  1. Open: Anyone can see the group, who is in it and what members post.
2. Closed: Anyone can see the group and who is in it. only members can see posts.
3. Secret: Only members see the group, who is in it, and what members post.
Choose an Icon
- Choose an icon for your group and click the “Okay” button . You can skip this step by clicking “Skip” in the botton left corner.
- You can access your group page and personalize your group now.