The following steps show you how to delete your search history in Facebook. If you are trying to clear your searching history, why not have a look.
Access Facebook Homepage
- Visit www.facebook.com and sign in with your Facebook account.
Enter Activity Log
You can enter your Activity Log in two ways. The first one is to enter Activity Log page through your profile page.
- Click your name in the top-left corner of the page to enter your profile page.
- Click Activity Log button in the top-right corner of your profile page.
You can also enter Activity Log page through Settings.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of your home page.
- Click “Activity Log”.
Enter Search History
The Activity Log page records all of your Facebook activity. You can enter your search history here.
- Click “MORE” at the bottom of the menu list on the left side of your Activity Log page.
- Click “Search” in the bottom-left corner in the page.
Click Clear Search
- On the search history page, you can find a “Clear Searches” link in the top-right corner, click on it.
- Click on the button to confirm.
You got a clean search history log again.