Access Bookmark Manager
- Launch Chrome and click the menu button in the upper-right corner.
- Hover your cursor over “Bookmarks” and click on “Bookmark Manager” in the menu list to access bookmark manager.
- On the bookmark manager page find the “Organize” button located in the upper left corner and click on it. You will see a drop-down menu list.
Click “Export Bookmarks to HTML Files”
- Click “Export Bookmarks to HTML File” in the drop-down menu list. The “Save As” dialogue box will pop up asking about the saving location.
Specify Saving Location
- Select a location in your computer that you want to store the HTML file and then click “OK”.