If you are new to Twitter and still have no idea how to find who and how to follow people on Twitter, check this article for some clue.
Sign into Twitter
- Visit www.twitter.com, and enter your username and password. Then click sign in button.
Access Discover Page
- Click “Discover” tab on the tab bar of the page.
Find Who to Follow
On the “Discover” page, you have several ways to find out the people you want to follow.
- Use the searching field to enter the name of the one that you want to follow and then press the enter key on your keyboard to search him or her. You can click on “People” option in the top left corner to filter the searching results.
- Click “Who to Follow” in the menu list located on the left side of the page. On the ‘Who to Follow” page is the list of people that Twitter suggests according to the people you have followed and other information.
- Click “Find Friends” tab to find friends from your email address book such as Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo. Simply click “Search Contacts” button and sign in to your email account on the popup page. If the page asks for permission, click “Allow Access”. You can also send your friends an email to invite them to Twitter. Enter the email address of your friends and click on the “Invite Friends” button. 
- You can also find popular accounts based on different categories. Simply click “Popular accounts” tab.
Click “Follow” Button
- No matter in what way you find the people you want to follow, it is always easy to follow by one clicking on the “Follow” button like this .