In order to show you how to find and follow people on Twitter with your iPhone, we suppose that you have created a new Twitter account and have not followed anyone yet. Read on to see how to do this on your iPhone. 
Access and Sign in
Make sure you have installed the Twitter app on your iPhone. launch the app by tapping its icon and sign in with your Twitter account.
There are generally three ways to find the people you may follow according to your condition.
1. If you know the username of the one you want to follow, use the searching feature.
- Tap the search icon (it looks like a magnifier) that located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter the username of whoever you want to follow.
- Find the people you want to follow in the search results. You can filter the search results by tapping the icon located in the right side of the search field as shown in the picture above.
2. If you do not know exactly who you want to follow, but you want to see who you know is on Twitter.
- Click on “See more people you know”.
- A list of Twitter account that you may know will appear, scan the list to see if there are anyone you would like to follow.
3. If you have no idea who to follow at all, and are just wandering about to find who to follow or expect Twitter to suggest people for you to follow.
- Swipe left on the “Home” page of “Timeline” tab (in the bottom, there are four tabs, and the first one is the “Timeline”) to access “Discover” page to find the trending.
- In the suggestions tab are people that Twitter suggests for you. Check the list to see if there are anyone you would like to follow.
- Tap the “Category” tab beside “Suggestions” tab to view in categories.
Now matter in what way you find the people you want to follow, you can always click on the “Follow” button like this to follow them.
This is the whole process. Enjoy your Twitter tour.