- Access Gmail webpage at www.gmail.com and sign in with your account. 
Click Compose Button
- Click the compose button in the upper-left corner of the page. The new message composing window will appear in the bottom right corner.
Hover over the Plus Sign
- Hover over the plus sign in the Gmail new message composing window.
Click Google Drive Icon
- Click the Google Drive icon.
- Select Google Drive directory in the pop-up window.
- Select files by clicking the file you’d like to insert.
Click Insert Button
- Click the insert button to insert the file into your email.