Access the Store
- Visit the Chrome Web Store at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions, and select the Extension catagory in the category list on the left of the page. 
Find the Extension
- Search for the extension that you’d like to install in the search field.
Click “Free” Button
- When you find the extension, hover your cursor over the extension, an introduction as well as a “Free” button will appear. Click the “Free” button.
- You can also click the extension to enter the specific introduction page of the extension. There is a “Free” button on that page too. Click it.
Click “Add” Button
- When you click the “Free” button, you will see a confirmation window. On that window click the “Add” button to install the extension. Chrome will start downloading and installing the extension.
- After the installation, you can find the icon of the extension in the top right corner of the browser.