If your Twitter account is linked to your Facebook account, your tweets will be automatically posted on your Facebook. Those who have not follow you on Twitter can know what you are doing on Facebook. The following Steps show how to do that.
- Visit www.twitter.com, and enter your username and password. Then click sign in button.
Access Settings Page
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner, and then click “Settings” in the drop-down list.
- On the Settings page, click “Profile” in the menu list located on the left side of the page.
Click Connect Button
- Click the blue “Connect to Facebook” button which you can find at the bottom of the page beside the Facebook logo.
Log into Facebook
- Sign in to Facebook with your email and password on the pop-up page and click “Log In” button.
Verify connection information by clicking “Okay” button. The connection information includes:
- Twitter will receive your Facebook Public Profile, Friend list and Birthday.
- Twitter will post to your Facebook account.
Your Twitter account has now successfully been connected with Facebook account.