You can send direct messages to your Twitter followers in 2 ways. Follow the instructions below to send a DM to your Twitter friend.
From “Followers” Page
Sign in to Twitter
- Visit www.twitter.com, and enter your username and password. Then click sign in button.
Visit “Followers” Page
- Click “Followers”.
Choose a Follower
- On the “Followers” page, locate the one you want to send DM to. Click and “Send a Direct Message”.
Start Sending DM
- Enter your messages in the box and click “Send message”.
From DM Box
Write a DM
- Click the envelope button on the top right of the page to send a new message.
- Click “New message”.
Choose a Friend
- Enter the account name of your Twitter friend who you want to send this DM to and click “Send message” after you finish composing the message.