View the following steps to learn how to set Chrome homepage on PC.
- Launch Chrome on your computer and click the menu button in the upper-right corner.
- Click “Settings” to access settings page.
Check “Show Home Button” box 
- Check the “Show Home Button” box under “Appearance” category. The URL of current homepage will appear followed by a “Change” button.
Click “Change” Button
- Click the “Change” button. The “Home page” pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Select if you would like to use the New Tab page  or specific webpage as your homepage.
- Enter the URL of the website you would like to set as your Chrome homepage in the field next to “Open this page”.
- Click “OK”.