Instagram is designed to share photos and videos. Follow the steps below to find out how to share your first photo. You may find it easy and interesting.
- Launch Instagram app. If this is the first time you launch the app, sign in with your Instagram account or create an account.
- Tap the camera button in the middle of the menu tab in the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the blue button on the screen to take a photo.
- Tap the button to record video.
- Tap the button to add grid on screen when taking photos.
- Tap the button to switch between front-facing camera and rear camera.
- Tap the thumbnail next to the blue shutter button to edit and share photos from your photo gallery.
- Swipe the filter line to select an effect for your photo.
- Select one of the four features to edit the photo you just took.1. Tap to rotate your photo
2. Tap to add borders to your photo. 
3. Tap to choose between a liniar ( – ), radial ( o ), or no tilt shift.
4. Tap to turn Lux  on and off.
- Write a description to your photo in the field next to the photo you just took.
- Click the blue “SHARE” button to share your photo or video with your friends.