Besides textual tweets, you can also share your photos on Twitter with picture tweets. Here is how to do it.
Sign in to Twitter
- Visit www.twitter.com and sign in using your Twitter username and password.
Click Tweet Icon
- Click the blue feather icon in the top right corner to compose new tweet. You will see a pop-up for composing new tweet.
Click “Add Photo” 
- In the bottom left corner of the pop-up, click the “Add photo” button.  A box will pop up for you to choose a photo from your computer storage.
- In the pop-up box, choose the photo you want to share and click “Open” button or double click the photo.
- Enter description to your photo in the tweet box. 
- Click the “Tweet” button to publish your tweet.