Follow the instructions below to create a Twitter account on your iPhone. Pay attention to the notes which may help you better understand the process. Make sure your iPhone has internet access and has Twitter app installed.
- Tap the Twitter app icon to launch the app.
Click “Sign up”
- Click “Sign up” button on the screen.
Enter account information including:
- Full name
- Email address
- Username 
and then click “Next: add my phone number” button. 
- Twitter will invite you to send a short message in order to suggest the people in your phone contact who are already on Twitter. Click “send” to send the message. 
- Twitter will suggest people you may know according to your phone contacts, choose the people you want to follow and click the “Follow” button in the bottom right corner.
Invite those who are in your phone contacts but not on Twitter.
- Choose the people you would like to invite and click the “Invite” button in the bottom right corner. If you prefer not to invite anyone, simply click the “skip” button in the bottom left corner to skip this step.
Twitter will suggest accounts that you may be interested in.
- Choose those you would like to follow and click on the “Follow” button in the bottom right corner. Otherwise simply click the “skip” button in the bottom left corner to skip this step.
- Complete your profile by adding a profile photo and a bio and then click finish to complete the sign up process.