Modern digital and smart devices bring a huge convenience for our daily life. While enjoy those advantages, we all have to face the problems of malfunction and misuse. To seek professional resolutions for your problems, you can visit the HP Online Support Forum where numerous hot topics are talking about everyday!
HP Notebook PCs Online Support Forum Guide
HP Notebook PCs Online Support Forum supporting 22 languages is the official forum where HP users discuss questions about their devices. It is divided into different categories and boards covering most of HP products. Get your problems solved here and learn how to get the most out of your HP products.
- Visit the forum link at www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site).
- Select the language among the 22 languages supported.
- Select the community and board you are interested in. When you are viewing the home page of this forum, you can see it is separated into 9 categories. Clicking on the “+” sign in front of each category, the boards under this category are shown. Based on the device you use and the questions you want to solve, click on certain board and read the posts under it.
- Also, you can just enter the problem you are searching for and click on “Go”. It’s a convenient way for you to save much time by entering the key words into the search box on the top of the forum and search for related posts.
- Visit the registration link at www.hp.com/userregistrationpage
- Enter required information including your first name, last name, email address, password and verification word
- Click on “Register” to complete the registration process
By using this forum, you can not only raise questions and seek answers, but also make posts, get notified when someone replies your question, gives kudos, sends private messages, and finds your favorite conversations etc.