In an intensely competitive business world, all kinds of businesses have to strive for existence with rewards means. Surely, rewards program is held for business to promote sale, meanwhile, it brings customers certain benefits. Would you like to buy gas while saving some money? If so, Irving Rewards program is right the one for you. Click www.theirving.com/rewards in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to discover more.
Irving Oil Rewards Program Instructions
At more than 300 participating Irving locations throughout New England, the Irving Rewards program is ongoing and helps customers to save money on gas. The program’s process mainly hinges on a card. Since the beginning of the program on June 1, 2011, the number of Irving customers who have registered their Rewards card has been soaring to over 170,000.
It is easy for participants to use the Rewards card. What you first need to do is to get a Rewards card at any participating Irving location. Then, you need to register online the card you hold. Click “Register it here” and resume the registering processes with the following three steps.
- Register you card: You will be asked to fill in a form of your personal information and account information. Such as your name, phone number, location information, password.
- Confirm information: Check the information you’ve filled out in case that you may make some mistakes.
- Complete: Finish the whole registering process.
With your registered card, you are now on your way to save money. Irving Rewards cards are only available inside at participating Irving and Circle K locations. It is right to follow the instructions at the pump. Every time you buy gas, simply swipe your Rewards card at the pump, or bring it inside after a fuel fee is paid at the pump. Once the amount of gasoline you buy reaches 50 gallons, you’ll receive $.10 off per gallon on your next fill up – up to 20 gallons.
With your registered card, you can participate in Random Rollbacks.
- If you enter at the pump, you should swipe your card each week, and then you’ll be put into the list for a chance to win a price rollback. The rate is 1/12 to win a price rollback of $3.00, $1.00, 25¢ or 10¢ off per gallon. In addition, each week you can automatically get 3 bonus ballots which will be used in contest for a better chance to win a prize.
- If you enter online, you may have the chance to win $100 and $50 Irving gift cards weekly prizes and one grand prize of Free Gas for a Year or a Jetski. Besides, you can have greater chance to win prize because you can enter one additional ballot each day apart from the 3 BONUS ballots you can earn when swiping at the pump.
Whether you have a registered card or not, you can take part in some onsite events to local radio stations which have programs to celebrate the return of Random Rollbacks, chances are waiting for you to win Irving gas gift cards and other great prizes.
Please notice: The whole Rewards program will continue until such time as Irving modifies, amends or terminates the redemption period for any discount or discontinues the Irving Rewards program. After you earn rewards, you should redeem before they expire. The valid period includes the number of days left in the month from the date they are earned plus an additional 30 days thereafter. For instance, a reward earned on June 4th will expire on July 31st.
Reserve an Irving Oil rewards card at www.theirving.com/rewards.