If you are working for Walmart now, no matter where you are working and what kind of job position you are on, you can enjoy the same benefits in Walmart family. Want to check what benefits you enjoy? Go to My Walmart Benefits to find out. Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page.
Walmart Associate Benefits Instructions
Every Walmart associate is entitled to abundant rewards and benefits that the company provides. These benefits can be divided into two main groups-financial and health:
- Financial benefits. It contains 401(k) contribution, associate stock purchase, associate discount card and grocery discount. Military personnel’s full wages can be guaranteed when they are called for active duty.
- Health and wellness benefits. All Walmart associates will get support from the company on HRA and HSA. Insurance coverage, including short- and long-term disability coverage, critical illness and accident insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), and company-paid life insurance, and various medical benefits, such as a large list of $4 drugs, healthcare specialists consultancy, and 24-hour active nurse-line for free health advice, are also offered by Walmart.
The myWalmart website is dedicated to serve for associates of the company. You can:
- Check your work schedule (hourly Walmart US store)
- Keep track of your benefits
- Connect with other associates