Believe or not, health is capital of your life, the one you are willing to maintain at all costs. With Rite Aid Wellness+ Rewards Programs, keeping fitness is not so costly any more. You can easily get exclusive members-only rewards from Rite Aid and manufacturers like 20% off the whole store yearly, free pharmacist consultation, unlimited coupon, attractive merchandise and more. So, participate in the activities and live happier and richer.
Live Happier and Richer With Rite Aid Wellness+ Rewards Programs Guide
To appreciate all the customers, old and new, Rite Aid launched a series of wellness+ rewards programs. Each of them boasts incomparable savings, services and other benefits. For example, you can get 20% off non-prescription purchases for a year with wellness 65+ and access Denise Austin Fitness DVDs at no charge by stacking up 500 points.
To apply for all the rewards programs and access all the benefits, you need to have an online wellness+ account and a wellness+ card handy. Both can be acquired through registration.
- Enter www.riteaid.com/wellness (Click the link in the Reference Links at the bottom of the page to visit the site directly) and click the button marked “Sign Up for wellness+”.
- At the new page, you are shown two entries. Enroll in the Rite Aid wellness+ rewards programs through your My Pharmacy account by inputting your username and password. Otherwise, fill in your details including personal information, account information and so on to sign up. Please note that you can join in the wellness 65+ program as well as wellness+ communications and apply for a wellness+card during the process.
- To get a card, you need to provide your address, phone number, date of birth and gender etc. The applied card will mailed to you within two weeks.
- Clicking the “Sign Up” button, you are successfully enrolled in the rewards programs. If you would like to take action now, print a temporary card for immediate use until the permanent one is available.
- Meanwhile, you have the chance to open a free My Pharmacy account here to manage your prescriptions, pharmacy records and more.
- Next time, you can easily and directly check points, track rewards, access offers as well as other programs, view health-related resources, edit the profile and chat with professionals through your wellness+ account by inputting the username and password.
As a member of the wellness+ rewards programs, you are accessible to the exclusive member-only savings and services. There are 7 activities in total. Look through them below and pick the suitable ones.
Points can be redeemed for special rewards. Every purchase at Rite Aid can earn you points and move you closer to the desirable offers. You can get 1 point for each non-prescription purchase and 25 points for each qualifying prescription fill. When accumulating your points up to 500, you can obtain a great wellness offer for free such as a Gift Certificate, 13 Hearst Magazine Subscriptions, GNC Gold Card Membership, Quest Diagnostics Health Screenings, Denise Austin Fitness DVDs, Online Membership Trial and more.
- Clicking “Weekly Ad” at the homepage and inputting your zip code, you will get a full picture of the featured products.
- Receive discounts at register after you buy these special items on the Weekly Ad and you can choose to have it automatically loaded into your wellness+ card or printed on your receipt for your next qualifying purchase.
Heads up: The rewards can only be redeemed after 6 a.m. the day after it was earned and valid for 14 days.
- Visit riteaid.couponselectionpage.com/offers/all and choose your preferred coupons.
- Tick the “Clip” boxes of them, and the selected coupons will automatically be added to your card within minutes. Heading to the “My Loaded Coupons” column, you can see all your trophies.
- Scan your card at checkout when you visit Rite Aid and the register will automatically recognize them for the products you are buying.
- Redeem them to get savings.
Additionally, there are also other decent programs for you to choose like Wellness 65+, Wellness+ for Diabetes, Rx Savings, Allergy Rewards, Automated Courtesy Refills and KidCents etc.
You can learn more details about them at www.riteaid.com/wellness. If you have any questions or problems about health, the programs or Rite Aid, view the wellness+ Articles via Reference Links 2 below or directly contact the customer service rep by calling 1-888-349-9817 or emailing [email protected]