If you are working with Applebee’s, Carlos O’ Kelly’s, Chili’s, IHOP, Macaroni Grill, McCormick & Schmick’s, On the Border, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, or Wendy’s, StaffLinQ provides you with up-to-date company information. You can get a StaffLinQ login to check what’s going on at StaffLinQ.
Logging in to Your StaffLinQ Instructions
StaffLinQ is a free service offered by leading restaurant companies and is restricted to employees of companies that subscribe to the StaffLinQ service.
- Click “the login screen” link or “Login” link on top right of the StaffLinQ page
- Enter your email/ROSnet and the password. Click on the “Login” button
- Should you forget the password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and enter your email address. Click “Get Password”.
- Click “get a StaffLinQ login”
- Select the company where you are employed in the drop-down list
- Access to StaffLinQ must be granted to you by the manager of the restaurant location where you work. Once they grant access, you will receive an invitation by email, giving you instructions on how to log-in and get started with the StaffLinQ service.
If your restaurant chain isn’t listed above, then your company probably doesn’t have StaffLinQ! Your company’s human resources or payroll manager can contact ROSnet for information about this service.