What will you do before choosing a doctor? You must have read all his/her information available, including experience, background, specialties, office hours and more, just to make sure that you are going to see the right one. After considering all the factors of a lab where you finally decide to visit, you need to make an appointment. You can make an appointment easily at Quest Diagnostics.
- Convenience. You need to know if the doctors you are going to see are always available.
- Expertise. A good portfolio of doctors will assure your medical quality.
- Services. You need to know what kind of services are offered at the lab you are going.
- Innovation. Innovation to detect new diseases will certainly increase people’s confidence.
- Quality. Deciding a lab’s quality is not easy for individuals, but you can learn relevant information to get an impression about it.
- Insurance. Make sure testing is covered with the provider you choose.
- Visit www.questdiagnostics.com/appointment (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site)
- Enter the city, state or zip code, reason for testing, and date/time of your appointment, then click ‘Find’.
- You will see locations available to you, Click ‘View more’ to get the detail information about the locations.
- Choose a time that is convenient for you to finish the appointment.
It is recommend that you create an account. When you create an account, your demographic information is securely saved, reducing the time it takes to create future appointments. And, as a reference, all future appointments will be saved in your account, including confirmation numbers. Besides, you can pay your bills online, view your invoices, and update your insurance information.
You can also download the Quest Diagnostics mobile app to see the nearest locations and appointments and select the one that’s most convenient for you.
- Quest Diagnostic Official Homepage – www.questdiagnostic.com
- Quest Diagnostics Online Appointment – www.questdiagnostics.com/appointment
- Quest Diagnostics FAQs – www.questdiagnostics.com/home/patients/faq/appointments.html#results1