The daily articles printed with your, your family’s or your friends’ images must refresh you to a large extent. With Walmart Photo Center, you can make your own personalized photo products like blankets, mugs, books, calendars and more. Meanwhile, you can enjoy numerous services and benefits like unlimited secure photo storage, free shipping, special offers, Same-day Photo Pick-up service and more. Hence, click www.walmart.com/photo in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to capture your beautiful moments and share them with your acquaintances together at Walmart Photo Center.
Make Your Customized Photo Products With Walmart Photo Center Guide
With Walmart Photo Center, you can securely store and upload unlimited photos at no charge. Besides, various services and benefits like Special Offers, Same-day Photo Pick-up and more can make your transactions more convenient and cost-efficient. When the high-quality items like photo books, calendars or mugs are done, they will be shipped to your local Walmart store for free. Hence, create a Walmart Photo Center account to get your personalized items.
- Visit www.walmart.com/photo and click on the “Start Here” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Input your personal details like name and email address and then agree to the Terms & Conditions to register.
- Next time, you can directly log in to your Walmart Photo Center account by filling in your email address and password.
Upload Your Digital Photos to Your Walmart Photo Center Account
You are accessible to several ways to upload your pictures to your account. The easiest and most convenient way for you is via the Internet. You can also email your pictures to the Walmart Staff at [email protected] through your computer or mobile phone. If you don’t have an access to the Internet, you can bring your memory card or photo CD to the Photo Center in your local Walmart to upload your images for a fee. A few steps below can help you make it through your computer.
- Press the “Upload Photos” button in the top navigation bar and agree to the Copyright Statement.
- Edit the album title, choose the upload settings and press “Select Photos” to proceed.
- Choose your targeted photo from your computers or on your Facebook and hit “Done Uploading” to finish the process or you can continue to add pictures by pressing “Upload More”.
- In the “My Photo” column, you can have a full picture of your and your friends’ albums.
Make Your Custom Photo Products
With Walmart Photo Center, you can make diversified photo products at will including photo books, cards, calendars, posters, blankets, canvas and more. You can make them for yourself or give them to your family and friends as gifts.
- Click the “Shop Products” tab in the navigation bar and choose your preferred item. You can choose one by category from all the available options in the left navigation bar.
- Follow the instructions to narrow down your choices in some aspects like the type, size and more.
- Pick pictures from your albums to be used in your selected item.
- View the final version of your product to see if it meets your satisfaction. If not, edit the details in this step.
- Press “Add To Cart” to check out. Then you can view all your plans in the “My Projects” part.
Even Better, you can save more with the Special Offers. And if you can’t wait to see your exciting images from your recent vacation, family gathering or graduation, you can pick up them within a day in 3,700 locations with the Walmart Same-day Photo Pick-up service.