If you are considering projects for your home or business, then Home Depot credit cards may be the best choice for you. They are available for both consumer and commercials users. What’s more, the Home Depot consumer credit card also offers special financing. If you are looking forward to starting your business, home repair, you can apply for the Home Depot credit card right now.
Home Depot Credit Card Account Guide
Various credit cards are provided for customers, such as Consumer Credit Card, The Home Depot Project Loan, Commercial Revolving Charge Card, Commercial Account. You need to read different features carefully before applying for it online.
- Visit www.myhomedepotaccount.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site).
- Click on “Apply Now” button below the card icons.
- Input your personal information, financial information, security information. If you would like to manage your account online, please check the corresponding box and read important information carefully.
- Click on “continue” button to proceed.
- Follow the rest of the steps to finish the application process.
After applying for the credit card, you will enjoy the online account management, like viewing and checking balance online, making a payment and requesting a credit line increase. Above all, managing your Home Depot Credit Card means you can apply for a special type of home improvement loan – the Home Depot Project Loan for your home repairing or small business.
- For consumer accounts, call 1-866-875-5488 in US and 1-800-747-3787 in Canada.
- For commercial accounts, call 1-866-875-5490 in US and 1-800-308-5080 in Canada.
- For Commercial Revolving Charge accounts, call 1-866-875-5489 in US and 1-800-668-5336 in Canada.
Ready with The Home Depot credit card? Get it or login at www.myhomedepotaccount.com.