Toys “R” Us Buyer Protection Plan is a service for customers to easily manage your products purchased from Toys “R” Us. You can also review your product claims and view coverage details with production plan online registration. What is more, you can also file claims for repair or replacement, get help by telephone or online with Toys “R” Us Buyer Protection Plan. Refer to the following instructions to register your product and enjoy the services. Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page.
Toys “R” Us Buyer Protection Plan Instructions
Toys “R” Us Buyer Protection Plan account registration is very simple. You just need to finish 4 steps to get access to your protection plan:
- Create your account. Enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, country information and postal code, then click “submit”. Afterwards you will be asked to further complete your personal profile and set your password, and then click to continue.
- Register your plan. You will be required to fill out information from your receipt, including the plan purchase location(Toys-R-Us Store or Toys-R-Us.com), product purchase price and date, plan number and plan purchase price, etc.
- Identify your products: search for the products you have purchased recently.
- Confirm the registration for your plan and complete the process.
You will also be able to access troubleshooting and FAQ, owner’s manual, claim filing and status and even service scheduling with account login. Toys “R” Us is working closely with Product Assist to offer buyer protection plan for customers. Product Assist is focusing on extended service contracts, extended warranties and product replacement programs.
- For each product or package, it has an number, also called as “plan number”, with which you can register a product with. It works as the reference number associated with your profile for product registration and claims filing purposes.
- Every product has its own Buyer Protection Plan: either Service Plan or Replacement Plan. Generally, all products over $300 are serviceable items while products under $300 are replacement. Want to confirm which plan applies to your product you can click on “Service Request” tab, then you be guide to service or replacement accordingly based on the type and price of your product.
- Customers are able to buy a plan up to 30 days after the purchase of their product.
Register for your Toys “R” Us Buyer protection plan at www.repairnow.com/toysrus or www.productassist.com/toysrus.