Do you like shopping online? Is it quite annoying when it’s time to pay after you pick up your wanted items because of all the hassles? Visa Checkout, a digital payment service that makes your payment online much easier, may help you a lot and you can use it anywhere as long as Visa Checkout is accepted. Enter usbank.com/visacheckout (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and explore more information by yourself.
Visa Checkout makes it easier and quicker to pay when shopping online. Once you’ve enrolled in Visa Checkout, email and password would be the only things you need to enter to make payment online on condition that there is the Visa Checkout button on the online checkout screens at select retailers. And there is no need to worry about the security problems, because Your information is stored behind multiple layers of security.
- Visit the site usbank.com/visacheckout
- Click the yellow button “ENROLL NOW” in the middle of the page. There will be a notification reminding you that you are leaving the page of US Bank. Just click continue.
- You need to create an account. Your first name, last name, email address are required. Don’t forget to set a password and select your country. Sign in if you’ve already got an account.
- Add card. Card information, billing address, your country and phone number are required.
- Click “No, Thanks” directly if you prefer to add card later.